DTF PRESSING INSTRUCTIONS
- NOTE: You must use a Heat Press, an iron will not work as this needs heavy pressure.
- Pre-press garment for 5-10 seconds (removes moisture & wrinkles)
- Pressure: HEAVY pressure
- Temperature: 280° - 320° F
- Time: 10-15 Seconds
- Peel: WARM / COLD PEEL (slowly at first)
- Second Press: Cover with parchment paper or a Teflon sheet and press again for 5-7 seconds
- Transfer Not Sticking
- Your press may have a cold spot or uneven pressure. Rotate your garment. Cover with parchment paper & e-press for another 5-7 seconds and peel when warm or completely cooled. Peel corner slowly at first
SUBLIMATION PRESSING INSTRUCTIONS
- Pre-press apparel for 5-7 seconds to remove moisture or wrinkles
- Use Lint Roller
- Place transfer image facing down and cover with parchment paper.
- You may use heat tape to secure the design down if you'd like
- Medium/high pressure
- Press for 45-60 seconds at 400°.
- Sublimation transfers require a heat press or convection oven - they can’t be applied with an iron.
- Sublimation transfers require white or light-colored substrates (shirts/pillows/tumblers etc) with 50% or higher polyester count. The higher the poly count, the brighter the image will be.
- Actual product colors will likely vary from mockup photo due to device display capabilities and monitor settings.
- The colors in the listing will likely differ from the color on the transfer. The true colors will show once pressed.
Please Note: Sublimation does not use white ink therefore if there is white in a design it will become transparent and show the color of the substrate you apply it to instead.